It’s been reported (see here and here) that the recent text from the Pontifical Academy for Life (PAL), Etica Teologica della Vita (Theological Ethics of Life, Vatican Publishing, 2022), advocates among other things the disregarding […]
- Victim of Bishop Zanchetta: ‘Don’t turn your back on us; we didn’t deserve such treatment’
- In phone call, Zelenskyy thanks Pope Francis for praying for Ukraine
- Will these African Americans be canonized?
- Holy See expresses concern over Nicaragua, calls for dialogue
- Dominican Church closes Altagracia Jubilee celebrations