“Christ is always present in His Church,” states Sacrosanctum Concilium, Vatican II’s document on the Sacred Liturgy, “especially in her liturgical celebrations. He is present in the sacrifice of the Mass, not only in the […]
- What is the Vatican’s Pontifical Academy for Life?
- Pondering history during searing heatwaves and headlines
- Is Latin more effective in driving out demons? An exorcist responds
- Pope Francis: The desire for ‘eternal youth’ and ‘unlimited wellbeing’ is delusional conceit
- Kansas woman arrested after allegedly striking pro-life teen ‘with fists’ to the head