It beggars belief that the bishop of Rome would visit Canada, to cement a series of apologies for Catholic failings in the residential schools affair, without taking a considered position on the charge of genocide. […]
- Victim of Bishop Zanchetta: ‘Don’t turn your back on us; we didn’t deserve such treatment’
- In phone call, Zelenskyy thanks Pope Francis for praying for Ukraine
- Will these African Americans be canonized?
- Holy See expresses concern over Nicaragua, calls for dialogue
- Dominican Church closes Altagracia Jubilee celebrations