Consider the world’s two most novel diseases. When the first, Covid-19, traversed the globe with record alacrity, people were both required by law and urged by society to “stop the spread.” Lockdowns. Remote work. Shuttered […]
- What is the Vatican’s Pontifical Academy for Life?
- Pondering history during searing heatwaves and headlines
- Is Latin more effective in driving out demons? An exorcist responds
- Pope Francis: The desire for ‘eternal youth’ and ‘unlimited wellbeing’ is delusional conceit
- Kansas woman arrested after allegedly striking pro-life teen ‘with fists’ to the head