Editor’s note: This essay was originally published on July 13, 2021; it is posted again as background to Pope Francis’s July 24-29, 2022, visit to Canada. ‘Sentiment is a dangerous thing. Truth and reconciliation both […]
- Is Latin more effective in driving out demons? An exorcist responds
- Pope Francis: The desire for ‘eternal youth’ and ‘unlimited wellbeing’ is delusional conceit
- Kansas woman arrested after allegedly striking pro-life teen ‘with fists’ to the head
- Historian: Church did not give ‘carte blanche’ for mistreatment of indigenous in Americas
- South Africa: Bishops alarmed by the country’s neglect of rural areas and indifference to inequalities.