Mary of Magdala, Mary Magdalene, the Magdalene: whatever you call her, she has been one of the most beloved Catholic saints for almost two millennia. Artists have painted her portrait. Well, since she probably died […]
- Is Latin more effective in driving out demons? An exorcist responds
- Pope Francis: The desire for ‘eternal youth’ and ‘unlimited wellbeing’ is delusional conceit
- Kansas woman arrested after allegedly striking pro-life teen ‘with fists’ to the head
- Historian: Church did not give ‘carte blanche’ for mistreatment of indigenous in Americas
- South Africa: Bishops alarmed by the country’s neglect of rural areas and indifference to inequalities.