Three years ago, I interviewed Abigail Favale about her book Into the Deep: An Unlikely Catholic Conversion (Cascade Books, 2018), a work that I described as “a moving, insightful, and vulnerable account of her journey from […]
- Is Latin more effective in driving out demons? An exorcist responds
- Pope Francis: The desire for ‘eternal youth’ and ‘unlimited wellbeing’ is delusional conceit
- Kansas woman arrested after allegedly striking pro-life teen ‘with fists’ to the head
- Historian: Church did not give ‘carte blanche’ for mistreatment of indigenous in Americas
- South Africa: Bishops alarmed by the country’s neglect of rural areas and indifference to inequalities.