On July 9th, the Church remembered the heroic lives and deaths of 120 Chinese martyrs. These men, women, and children died between the years 1648 and 1930. But the practice of the Christian faith did […]
- Is Latin more effective in driving out demons? An exorcist responds
- Pope Francis: The desire for ‘eternal youth’ and ‘unlimited wellbeing’ is delusional conceit
- Kansas woman arrested after allegedly striking pro-life teen ‘with fists’ to the head
- Historian: Church did not give ‘carte blanche’ for mistreatment of indigenous in Americas
- South Africa: Bishops alarmed by the country’s neglect of rural areas and indifference to inequalities.